Select day care
Select My Carer recognise that everyone is an individual, with individual wants and needs. Select allows your care package to be individually tailored to you directly with your carer.
We recommend that you meet with your Selected carer, to talk through what you want. This will ensure that the care package delivered mirrors YOUR wants and needs. As a guideline some examples of some services include:-
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension for you or with you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
Click the Select My Carer button now, or if you prefer to talk to someone please call Tel 0191 233 63 48
Out of office hours please leave a message and we will call you once the office re-opens.